BIMAP offers executive recruitment services that start with developing a research strategy aimed at identifying best fit candidates to join your organisation. We prepare comprehensive candidate profiles and work alongside our clients in interviewing and negotiating benefits packages.
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE TREATED WITH THE HIGHEST DEGREE OF CONFIDENTIALITY
The following positions are currently being advertised:
Our Client, a provider of financial services, is seeking to recruit a Technical Support Specialist. Download the PDF version.
- Plan, define, develop, recommend, and implement the requirements, standards, specifications, policies, and procedures necessary for the achievement of the organization’s information system goals and objectives.
- Manage and maintain the organization’s IT network infrastructure to maximize efficiency.
- Lead IT projects and the roll out of IT infrastructures across various technologies.
- Troubleshoot and resolve end-user hardware, operating system, network and software-related problems.
- Prepare operational and technical reports and studies on the organization’s information system as required to facilitate effective strategic decision making.
- Evaluate business requirements and recommend systems to meet business needs.
- Ensure the procurement, of the requisite hardware and software to facilitate information system efficiency and user satisfaction.
- Ensure the availability of an adequate disaster recovery plan for the organization’s information systems and technology.
- Responsible for the management and coordination of the organization’s telecommunication systems.
- Keeping track of technological advancements and trends in IT support.
- Effectively supervise officers under span of control and build vendor relationships
Qualifications and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology; Computer Science or equivalent AND Certifications in network administration
- Demonstrated knowledge of systems, and database administration with at least three (3) years’ experience in managing and maintaining networks
- Supervisory experience would be an asset
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality
- Good time-management and interpersonal, problem solving, analytical, critical thinking, decision-making, oral and written communication skills
- Excellent network design and implementation skills with a strong knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems.
- Firm grasp on IT infrastructure and operations best practices
- Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize
Application letter, résumé and the names and contact details of two referees should be submitted, via email, no later than November 13th, 2020 to:
Human Resource Officer
Barbados Institute of Management and Productivity
BIMAP Drive, Wildey, St. Michael, BB14007
APPLICATIONS WILL BE TREATED WITH THE HIGHEST DEGREE OF CONFIDENTIALITY