This course is designed to introduce participants to the the fundamental concepts of Microsoft Office. It introduces participants to Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Microsoft Office is a suite of “Office Productivity” tools that help office workers achieve the tasks they need to manage their business and office. These software programs include:
- Microsoft Word for creating documents, fliers, brochures, tenders, reports, whitepapers and most things that require typing
- Microsoft Excel for creating spreadsheets with calculations, managing databases for things like mail merge and demonstration information visually in charts and graphs
- Microsoft PowerPoint for creating presentations as well as brochures and fliers where you want to use graphic design elements using layers, images, and text
- Microsoft Outlook for sending emails, maintaining a contacts database, scheduling events on a calendar and managing tasks.
The objectives of this course are to:
- Prepare students with the most common office skills demanded and used in the market today.
- Expose students to perform intermediate techniques in Microsoft Word, and Excel and basic techniques in Microsoft Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Provide students with the skills to integrate the Office Applications