This course deals with the effective management of people at work. It is designed for all persons concerned with people management in the organization. Its goal is to develop more effective managers and staff specialists who work directly with people.
Anyone who is appointed to the personnel function, or who is considering entry into the field of personnel management should benefit from this course.
Topics covered include:-
- The Personnel Management Function within the Management Structure
- Legal Aspects of Employment
- Recruitment and Selection Methods and Procedures
- Job Analysis and Job Description
- Wage and Salary Administration.