Organizations recognize the importance of critical thinking and creative solutions to problems and how this can significantly increase business potential. Decision makers must use a variety of thinking styles to achieve a competitive advantage. They will be challenged to start the process of personal transformation, by questioning their current assumptions and traditional ways of thinking.
This seminar will help participants to focus on the “soft” management skills and acquire the finesse which impacts on the image of the organization.
Topics covered include:-
- •Adaptation to Different Thinking Styles
- •Removing Barriers to Creativity
- •Problem Analysis and Problem Solving Techniques
- •How to Present your Creativity into Business Solutions
- •How Critical Thinking Relates to Logic and Emotionality
- •The Role of Metaphors in Thinking
- •Preparing a Framework to Present Decisions Made.