Loading color scheme

× Welcome to the Kunena forum! Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site. We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
Why is my printer not connecting to my computer?
1 year 1 month ago - 1 year 1 month ago #226 by sandrardrago
What if you are working on an important project, and you have to print a bunch of documents. You bring out your printer and start connecting to your computer but it is not connecting. You will get frustrated and will ask why is my printer not connecting to my computer ? To find out the solution for this problem you have work on the following steps to get your printer back to printing:-
1. Check if your printer is compatible with your computer.
2. Always look for updates for your windows which are installed in your computer.
3. Restart all your printer spooler files.
4. Updates the printer drivers.
5. Allow the printer sharing in your firewall.
6. Disable your antivirus which is installed in your computer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 4 weeks ago #228 by jonemartin
You shouldn't be concerned; it will occur when your printer malfunctions. We can learn how to resolve this issue and connect to the PC from this page.

Personal Training Company Services Near Me in USA

10 months 1 week ago #401 by jkfd33
Printers are a fundamental tool in the publishing industry. They are used to print books, magazines, newspapers, and other publications. Publishing houses, authors, and editors rely on printers to produce physical copies of their work for distribution and sale which can easily reset hp printer .

10 months 2 days ago #406 by jerry4
whenever I faced such type of problem the main reason that occurs is slow internet so you should also need to check the internet connectivity.

Tree Removal Services in Orange County CA

10 months 2 days ago #407 by peter0900
It is a clear and informative guidance. It is a helpful troubleshooting tip to resolve printer connectivity problems with the computer.
Kitchen Remodeling Services in Shreveport LA